Your Shopify store might have a lot of products and a lot of tags. You might want to do some cleaning. But you can’t remove any tags that are still assigned to a product. No worries, this is an easy fix.
To remove tags from view all tags in Shopify:
- Log into your Shopify Admin and go to Products
- Click all the small white box next to your products to select all. If you have more than 50 products, click the link that says Select All 50+ products.
- Click the Actions dropdown menu and then select Remove Tags.
- Type in the tags you want to remove.
- Click Apply changes and you’re done!